Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Savings at my house


As you can see from this photo, I have a lot (12) indoor, recessed flood lights in my dining room. These cost approx. $7 each. A lot of them had blown, but I was not rushing to spend money on replacing them. I'm glad I didn't. My mom called me on her way to Avery's football game. Her and my dad had stopped at a yard sale...it runs in the family...haha...they found 6 brand new in the box indoor flood lights for .25 cents each. Yeah!!!! $1.50 to replace 6 lights!!!!
Abby and Deja hugging....so cute.
My quarterback!
We also stopped at Target to pick up a few things and I got some Halloween stuff 90% off, including a Camp Rock costume for Abby for next year. A $30 costume for $3!!!!!
Now off to a wedding reception for a friend at work. We have a babysitter...Whoo Hooo!!!!

No comments: