Friday, November 13, 2009

Quick Friday afternoon shopping trip

I stopped by Target this afternoon after work and got this cute santa Mr. potato head for .99 cents. I had read about it on other blogs but I wasn't sure it would work. I am happy to report it works great. Just go to coupons.com and print the Mr. potato head spud buds coupon for $5 /1. These are called santa spuds and they are priced $5.99. They were with the Christmas/sesonal items at my Target....not in the toy section of the store.

I also stopped at Walgreens again. The Oceanspray 100% cranberry juice is on sale for $1.99 this week (reg.$4.79). Use the $1/1 coupon from the Walgreens coupon book located at the entrance to your store.....this is not the ad. It is a green little coupon book. This make the juice $1 for a bottle. Also I bought another Nexxus shampoo and a small mousse. I guess the mousse is considered small or travel size. It is not trial size. The coupon took off $4 for my shampoo and the $2.99 for the mousse (making it completely free!!!!!)

No comments: