Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday shopping trip

We are still "kid free" for a few more hours so we decided to go do some shopping after church today. I have not bought anything at CVS in a long time. Today they had a lot of free after ECB items so I decided to go. All of the items below were completely free after ECB and coupon for the razor.


These are BOGO free this week. I had two $2/1 coupons from the 6/14 newspaper insert. I have used these from a deal I got at Walgreen's and I really like them.


These 6x8 photo books are on sale for $7.99 and you get $7.99 back in ECB. This is FREE!!!!! Perfect timing for us to print some photos of the wedding for moms.






These mechanical pencils 10 pack are normally $2.99 a pack. They are on sale for .39 cents. This is a great deal for my family of 3 children.







No comments: