Thursday, July 30, 2009


After swimming lessons today we stopped by Target and I got my .22 cents/box poptarts.See this post to see how to get yours for .22 cents. They even had some with the free movie pass vouchers on them (good for any movie). You collect 5 vouchers and you get a free movie pass. That offer is good thru June 2010.
After I had already left Target, my friend Selina called and said she had found awesome toy clearance (75% off) at several of her Targets in MD. She said she's never seen so many toys marked down to 75% off. I may have to go back to Target later today. BTW, we miss you Selina!!!!!!!

We also were close to an AJ Wright store. I have never been into one of these stores. I liked it. The merchandise and prices reminded me of Ross. Abby got a queen size bed from Craigslist several weeks ago, but I had just put my king size sheets on her bed. Today we found Hannah Montanna sheets in Queen size at AJ Wright. They were $21. She was sooooo excited. I didn't know they made kid themed bedding in Queen size.
I also found this neat vase for $7.99. I loved the colors and the style. I bought it because I am gong to re-do my kitchen and I thought it would look nice in there.


No comments: