Monday, July 13, 2009

I tried the new Bounce Dryer Bar

I am a member of vocalPoint. Vocal point is a survey website for moms. You sign up (for free) and they send you coupons and samples of new items to try with your family and to provide feedback. They also give you extra coupons to share with your friends. check it out herehttp://www.vocalpoint.com/bootcamp.swf Anyway, I got my bounce dryer bar in the mail a few weeks ago. It is a bar that you adhere to the drum in your dryer and it lasts about 2 months (so the box says) to be used for freshness, static control, and softness. I wasn't sure a how an adhesive was going to stick in a hot dryer, but mine is still sticking after 2 weeks. I love it!!!!!!!!! I am the person who could only remember to add the regular dryer sheets abouts 50% of the time. the box says "stick it and forget it" and it's true. I really don't have to worry about it. The scent I received was outdoor fresh. I love this too. I am a big fan of the clean linen smell from Yankee Candle and this is similar. You should join vocalpoint yourself and start trying out new items. I highly recommend this item. I'm not sure if it is even being sold in stores yet.

No comments: