Friday, July 31, 2009

Pillsbury simply cookies


I am a member of Pssst. They sent me a coupon to try these new cookies for free. This is what the site says about them: Enjoy delicious ready-to-bake cookies made with simple, wholesome ingredients like flour, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla
0g trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives
Find chocolate chip and peanut butter simply…™ cookies in the refrigerated section of your grocery store

My opinion******** These cookies were great. The flavor, texture, everything. I would buy them again. One of the perks of being a member of Pssst is that I get coupons to email friends/family. I think the coupon is $1.25/1. If you are interested in getting this coupon, then leave me a comment with your email address.


*********UPDATE***************************
I saw these on sale at Publix today for $2.50. So these would be $1.25 a pack. Send me your email so I can send you your coupon.

No comments: