Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a difference a day can make

I know my post from yesterday was kinda intense for a couponing blog...lol. That was just where I was at yesterday. A good nights sleep can do wonders for perspective. It did get me thinking about perspective and God's plan. I have been a lot of places in my life and my perspective has changed with each circumstance. I went through a period in my life when I thought I might never have children. I was distressed that all my friends were having children and I was not. I would have probably been mad if someone complained about having too much to do with their kids. Then, when I was pregnant with my twins I went on strict bedrest at 19 weeks into the pregnancy. I was so afraid that something was going to happen and I would lose one or both of my unborn children. I would have thought it was crazy to feel overwhelmed by childrens busy schedules. I know God has used each and every circumstance in my life to mold and shape me This morning on the way to work I heard a song by Salvador called "aware". I really listened to the words today. Some of the lyrics say " Make me aware, make me see everything I am is not all about me". That is my prayer today. That God help me use what I have and know that it's not all about me and my feelings.

Ok, enough heavy subjects.....back to couponing news:)

No comments: