Friday, September 25, 2009

some of my favorite things

I have gotten this magazine since Avery was a toddler. I love to tear the pages out and think I'm going to do the craft...LOL. I actually have done some of them. I do like to get ideas for holidays, birthday partys, etc...
I love the Burt's Bees lip shimmer in cocoa shade. It is a lip tint but much lighter than lip stick. I wear it everyday.
Cherry coke zero...yum... I really have always liked cherry coke, but now I love the low cal version better....better for the scale anyway.
Yellow box flip flops are awesome. I own 4 pair that I've had over 2 years already. They are very durable and very comfortable.
Chick-fil-a is my favorite fast food restaurant.I love that I can eat healthy there if I want to...
My crock-pot. My latest one was a wedding gift from Mt. Herman. I cook in it at least 2 times a week. It is a real time saver for a working mom.
My newest favorite thing is my Blackberry curve. I don't think I like mine quite as much as my husband likes his though. He has a new toy:)


What are some of your favorite things? Comment and tell me about yours. I always like to try new things.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to leave my favorit things but don't know how