Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's Sunday...time for new sales!

Yes, it's Sunday, or the day we go to CVS and Walgreen's after church, as my children so affectionately call it...lol. This is what I got at CVS today. I spent $4.66 OOP and got $4 ECB back...so I consider it to be about .66 cents spent. You can go to Southern Savers to see the deals and coupons I used. We also used a $4/$20 CVS coupon that they emailed to us.
This is what I got at Walgreens today (in 2 transactions). You can go to Southern Savers to see the deals and coupons I used. I spent $2.69 OOP on each transaction and, but I got back $3 in register rewards on each tranaction, so I consider that to be FREE!! The diffussers are reg. $9.99 each so I saved big!
This is the coupon book out at Walgreen's. Make sure you pick one up. They are free.
We went to Zaxby's for lunch and the twins used there free back to school kids meal they got in the mail. Sign up here for the Zax Kids Club and they will mail free stuff out ramdomly thru the year.



No comments: