Monday, December 14, 2009

It's a busy time of year

I am hoping that things slow done a little bit in 2 days, because then I will be off until Jan 4th!!! I hope to get back to blogging more deals, but in the meantime I will show you what has been keeping me so busy. Avery had to go the YMCA to get his football award/medal on Saturday morning. Then it was off to church for Christmas play practice. Drew and Abby went to Lowe's to build Christmas ornaments. they love this and it's free.
Saturday afternoon this kids went to their grandparents and we went shopping. It was raining non-stop for at least 12 hours, but despite all that I feel like I got a lot accomplished. Avery was in the Children's Christmas play at our church on Sunday night.

He had a lead part and sang a solo......proud mama.




He's such a ham.


Avery and Caleb






Drew had a Boy Scouts party tonight. He loves scouting.



I love the Holiday season, but it can become quite hectic. Tomorrow I am leaving work early to go to Drew and Abby's school party. They are in first grade and I know these years will fly by. I want to enjoy every minute of it.




No comments: