Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas......Abby and Drew decide to decorate their rooms

No......this is not my tree in my family room. Abby and Drew decided to buy little trees for their rooms. Abby bought a purple one and Drew bought a green traditional one. The made all the ornaments by themselves....including the stars made out of a soda bottle....very creative kids. I know they aren't perfect award winning trees, but they made memories that will last a lifetime.

They also made a gingerbread house and couldn't wait to gobble up their art....LOL




Jim and I were given Jags tickets at the last minute today. We had a lot of fun. the weather was great and they WON!!!!!!



Is it really sad that I was just as excited about the $5 coupon on the back of the ticket that I can use a Publix???........I guess I am pathetic.....LOL









No comments: