Thursday, August 6, 2009

"show us your life"




This week I am joining Kelly's Korner for Show us your life. The theme is wedding receptions and your honeymoon. My wedding day was perfect. I am normally a "stress about details" kind of girl, but I was so relaxed. I was surrounded by family and friends and it could not have been better.
My cousin was my photographer and he did an awesome job. I love the pic of my rings in the champagne glass.
My husband kept his groom's cake a secret from everyone...not me...but everybody else. He is a huge GA fan, but me and a lot of others around here are Gator fans (we do live in NE FL) He had this cake...red velvet with cream cheese icing with the GA logo. Everyone loved this cake, even if they didn't like GA.

I loved my wedding cake (both cakes done by Publix) and I love my topper. I didn't want traditional bride and groom.

We left on our honeymoon cruise on Monday morning and returned on Saturday. We choose to leave from our home city so we didn't have to drive far. We had 2 full days at sea..we wanted that to relax...and we had a day in Atlantis in the Bahamas. We did the water park at Atlantis. We also went to Key West.





1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really like the colors of your cake!