Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Saturday

This morning we went to the free craft event at Michael's. The kids got to decorate a metal pencil box for back to school. All of my children made one, but Drew is my artsy kid. I think he would have stayed all day if I would have let him. This is a free event and the next one is Sept 19th.

Next we went to Avery's middle school orientation. I can't believe that my first born baby is old enough tho be in middle school. :(
We ate at Carrabba's while we were in Atlanta and Jim loved the lentil and sausage soup. I found a blog called the Joy of Soup. They had a recipe for sausage and lentil soup that is supposed to be close to Carrabbas. I made it tonight and I think it is very good. You can get the recipe here .
We also went to Publix today to get some lifesavers. The $1 coupons are inside the bag. I was going to buy a few bags get the coupons then use them later. the nice cashier saw that I had lifesavers. She scanned them and told me to open them and get the coupon out now....instant free lifesavers. That is why I love Publix....great customer service. I also picked up a new Publix coupon book that is out.

No comments: