Sunday, August 30, 2009

Get a free $10 mall gift card


Attention Jacksonville readers!!! Regency Square Mall is listed as one of the malls participating. Go here to sign up. They will email you a confirmation code to take to your local mall on Sept 17-19 to get a $10 gift card. There are a limited amount per mall so do this as soon as you can. There were 78 left for Regency when I did it. Good luck!!!!
Leave me a comment and let me know you got one. You can also look for participating mall across the US.

There are two offers. 1) one is for a $10 gift card...no strings attached
2) the second one is you get a $10 gift card when you spend $75.....so just make sure you sign up for the free gift card.

********Try going to this page and hit "free gift card" at the top of the page.

3 comments:

Jaxgatorgirl67 said...

Thanks Kelly. I got mine. There were 61 remaining. I love free money!!

Jaxgatorgirl67 said...

Well... I went back and read the terms and conditions (I should've done this prior to signing up, but I didn't). You have to spend at least 75.00 to get the giftcard.

kelly said...

Lisa,

There are 2 different offers.
One is for a free giftcard and one is for $10 gift card when you buy $75 worht of merchandise. Go back and look for the free gift card