Thursday, August 27, 2009

Great bridal showers


Today Kelly at Kelly's Korner is doing a "show us your great bridal shower". I am in luck because I had 3 great bridal showers given to me this year.The first one I had was given to me by my church/MOPS friends. It was at Ammie's house.
All the ladies had dinner outside by the pool. It was the perfect evening.
Anything with a chocolate fountain is good to me!
It was nice being outside in this pretty setting for my shower.
Everything was decorated so pretty.

My second bridal shower was a family shower given by my aunt. The theme was bedrooms and bathrooms so we all came dressed in PJs. Everybody was supposed to buy things that went into the bedroom or bathroom. We also played the game where you make a wedding dress. We had a lot of fun with this game. I was on this team where my sis-in-law played the bride (and she is getting married this weekend in Vegas)
Corrie's (my cousin) veil looks like the "flying nun" to me...LOL They did do a great job of trying to recreate my halter wedding dress.
My third bridal shower was at work. I work with the greatest bunch of people ever!!!!

No comments: