Saturday, February 28, 2009

I found a great CVS today!



We were out at Camp Blanding today so we decided to stop at the CVS in Starke. Let me just tell you, we had the nicest cashier ever!!! We went about 4:00pm today, but I noticed all the tags for tomorrows sales were already up. The cashier told me that you can get tomorrows sales today. I knew I had read about some people getting them on Saturday after 6:00pm, but I never heard anyone say you could get them all day. She was also nice enough to give us tomorrow's ad and the March rebate book. I had no problem with any of the extra care bucks printing for tomorrow's sale. One of my EBC's for this week's sale didn't print though. So this extra nice cashier just took my receipt and printed me the ECB I was missing. I couldn't believe it. If it was at my usual store I would have had to call the 800 number and have them fix it. I was very impressed. Oh yeah, I did good too. I got all this stuff for only $2 after coupons and ECB.
I won't be driving an hour each week to get to Starke, but if you live near this store just know you are lucky!!!!! I'll post the deals for cvs a little later.

No comments: