Sunday, January 3, 2010

my drug store shopping today

My first stop today was Walgreen's. I got the electrasol on sale for $3.49 and used the $2.50 off coupon out of today's paper. I got the neosporin lip ointments 2/$8 and used two printable $3 off coupons. I spent $3.24 OOP and got back these $4 in register rewards....yeah, got back more than I spent....good trip:)
My next stop was CVS. I got two of the Nivea body washes at $5.99 each. I used two $2 off coupons nad got back $5 ECB. I got the oust which is $3.99 but gives a $3 ECB for each one. I used BOGO free coupons from todays paper saving me $7.98. The Irish Springs soap is $4.99 with $2 ECB back. Hersheys kisses 75% off (.87 cents). I spent $18.05 OOP


and I got back $21.50 in Extra care bucks........so once again I got back more than I spent!!!!



Last stop the Walgreens right down the street from my house. We have two locations that are close. I got another electrasol for $3.49 and used another $2.50 off coupon from today's paper. The matrix and Nexxus shampoos were marked down to 75% off. The Nexxus was $2.59 a bottle. I used two $2 off coupons printed from becoming a fan on facebook. The Matrix color care was marked down to $4.79. I used a $10 register reward I had to get those for free! The lip smackers were marked down to $1.39. I used two $1 off coupons. Total spent out of pocket was $4 even.




Then I got back $1 in register rewards, making my total for the trip $3.....not to bad for 4 salon products:)







No comments: