Thursday, January 8, 2009

Walgreen's show & tell


I got all this at Walgreen's for $2.17. It was originally $17, but after coupons (man.& Walgreen's) it was $2.17. The cashier was confused. She had to look at my receipt to make sure there wasn't a mistake. I told her no, it's just coupons.
You can do it too.
1. fructis garnier shampoo & cond. are on sale for $2.99. Use a $1 off manufat. coupon and a $2 off store coupon found in the monthly rebate book at the front of the store. Use one of these store coupons for multiple bottles. it will double or triple as needed. I bought 3 bottle so $6 came off.

2. Hershey's candy bars- use the $1/2 coupon out of the Walgreen's weekly flyer (also found at the front of the store). Then use the BOGO coupon out of the paper ( I believe it came out in Nov)

3. Hunt's tom. sauce 3/$1 with the coupon out of weekly Walgreen's flyer.

No comments: