Monday, September 29, 2008

Walgreens deals for 9/28 thru 10/4

I am starting to like Walgreens more and more. These are the deals I thought were good.

Dove 2.34oz chocolate bars
These are normally $2.59 each at my store. Using the walgreens store coupon from the ad these are buy one at $2.39 and get one free. Then I used two $1.00 off coupons from the newspaper several weeks ago.
Final Price= .39 cents for two bars.

Febreeze
Buy 2 items get $1 register reward, buy 3 items, get $3 register reward, or buy 4 items get $5 register reward. There are a lot of febreeze coupons you can match to make this a good deal. I used the buy a candle , get an air effects free.

Oral-B CrossAction Toothbrush
Buy one for $4.49, get $4.49 in Register rewards. use the $.75 cents off coupon from 9/28 newspaper to make this a better deal.
Final price= free + overage


Gillette Fusion Razor
Sale price is $8.99, get a $4 register reward. Use the $4 off coupon from the 9/28 newspaper.
Final price= .99 cents after coupon and register reward

L'Oreal cleanser
buy one at $6.99, get $6.99 back after Walgreens monthly rebate (you can redeem these online now)
FINAL PRICE= FREE

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Buy one at $7.49, get $7.49 back after Walgeens monthly rebate. All you magazine has had several Rimmel coupons that would give you overage.
Final price= free + possible overage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can someone tell me Walgreens policy on using the register rewards. I went to one and bought the razor and the toothbrush together and had two MCs and it would not let me use my store register rewards. So after a bunch of finagaling (sp?) they finally figured out that you have to give the clerk the register reward first then the MC and it will take it off.
My question is I have read where people use 2-3 RR and my Walgreens wouldn't let me. Just one per visit. I thought it was suppose to be like cash. If the total was 7.00 and you had a $3 and a $4 RR you could use both???
Thanks

kelly said...

No, I have been told that you can only use one reigister reward per transaction. I know this is a pain, but I just try to plan my transactions around this policy. It means I have to split up tranactions that I would normally have as one.It is not as customer friendly as the CVS's extra care bucks program.