Monday, September 22, 2008

My Kmart trip



My total before coupons was $148. After double coupons I paid $30.96. I saved $117 dollars. WOW, that is a lot of money. I have to say that the computers at my Kmart were not very user friendly. It took awhile for the cashier and the manager to correctly enter all my coupons. There seemed to be a lot of steps involved. They were so nice though that I can't really complain. I also picked up these cute bathing suits for my daughter. They were $2.99 each. They seemed to have a lot of summer clearance, but I didn't really look because the double couponing took so long.

2 comments:

Arzed said...

Hi, first of all, nice page background. It's so nice to know that you get a lot from coupon cutting. In my country, we do not have it. Anyway, do visit my page, too..

Anonymous said...

I have to agree... They were really nice about the whole thing. Mine took along time too, both looking for everything and getting through the line. I wish I would have had more time to shop too! hahaha! But I think I would have also spent my coupon savings right away!