Saturday, October 17, 2009


Looks like there will be 2 coupon inserts in tomorrow's paper.

Also looks like a good week for Walgreen's. A few things I want to get at CVS too. Go to Southern Savers to get all the sales with coupon match-ups.

I'm tired after a good, but busy day today. Today is my friend, Lori's birthday so we met at Cracker Barrel for breakfast...yum...so good. Then we went to the mall for a little girl time shopping. I used two gift cards I had for Gymboree and got Drew & Abby shirts to wear in our family pictures next week. Then it was pastor Phil and Brandy's wedding. The bride was stunning. They had the perfect day and the perfect weather for a wedding. As I was watching the photographer photograph Brandy outside under the trees in her strapless gown I was thinking she must be cold.....then that made me think of my wedding day last June 20th when the temp was 100 degrees. I should have planned a fall wedding:)


No comments: