Sunday, November 9, 2008

I need to vent!!!!!!

This morning I got up an hour earlier than normal so I could go to CVS before church. I got there at 8:10am (10 minutes after it opened). I walked in the door and stopped by the newspapers to pick up a couple of extra copies. I noticed a lady that walked in right behind me. As soon as I left the papers I walked over to the aisle with Loreal anti-wrinkle serum that had ECB for Sunday & Monday. There were none on the shelf. We asked someone where they were. They brought us to that aisle and said there were 4 or 5 a few minutes ago. Then we noticed the lady who walked in behind me at the register with at least 5 of the Loreal anti-wrinkle serums. She was also holding multiple cards and ECB. I was so frustrated. If you are going to break the rules and have multiple cards, then you should at least be a little courteous. She could have left one on the shelf. I got there at 8:10am. I wasn't aware that I should have worn running shoes to go grab merchandise. I left that store and went to another one about 10 minutes away. I did get my Loreal, but I think it is ridiculous that people try to hoard all the free items.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that CVS and WAGS for the matter both never carry enough product and I too have had that happen to me many times BUT What I'm wondering is HOW they get passed the cashier with multiple cards. I have had trouble before with casheirs even taking coupons, I can't imagine that they would even let me pull out more than one card????
Which CVS do you go to???

Anonymous said...

I just looked at this on Hot coupon world and they had a huge discussion on this. I will say they say it is very common for people to have 3-4 cards.
I guess it's either play the game or always be frustrated. I know for myself, I either get a rain check and get it for free or whatever. If It is something like this Loreal was with the high ECB, I have to play their game or just let it go. KWIM.

kelly said...

Yeah, I was frustrated but I have let it go. I figure that I get enough good deals, God blesses me so I can't complain. The cashiers saw that the lady had multiple cards, but I don't think they want to push the issue. I just needed to vent and then I felt better...LOL. I go to the North Jax/Oceanway CVS.

Anonymous said...

ME Too! hahaha! I guess I got in there just a little before you and the lady. Because I was able to get at least ONE!

Too funny! Won't it be great when that new WAGS opens!!