Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Target deals this week

I went to Target yesterday and got 2 of the Softsoap ensemble value packs for free (after gift card). These are the neat new dispensers that you throw away the bottom but keep the pump each time. I think these look much prettier than the normal hand soaps. They are $6 for a starter kit or for a 2 pack refill. I bought one refill and one starter pack. Used 2 Target printable coupons for $2/1 and used 2 manuf. printable coupons for $2/1. You also get a $5 Target gift card when you buy 2 this week. I spent $4 OOP then got a gift card for $5. I made a dollar. Wooo Hooo! Go to Coupon geek here (www.coupongeek.net) to learn more and print those coupons.

I was also walking by and endcap of Powerade 32oz. and noticed they were .79 cents. They had a coupon dispenser on them for .75 cents off of 2. This is a good deal.

No comments: