Sunday, November 23, 2008

CVS deals 11/23 - 11/29

Complete Multi-purpose Solution 12oz (contact cleaner)
You pay $8.99, then you get $8.99 in ECB (extra care bucks)
I had a $1/1 coupon that came out of the newspaper (don't remember which week)
Final Price= free with possible overage if you have the coupon
*****the limit says one in the paper, but the sign on the shelf said limit 5. I bought two and I still didn't reach my limit.


Maybelline Mineral Powder Liquid foundation
You pay $8.99, you get $8.99 ECB back
Final price= free after ECB
*******the limit says one in the ad, but the tag at the store said two. I bought two and yes it works!!!!!!!

Right Guard Professional strength deodorant
You pay $7.99, you get $7 ECB back
Final price= .99 cents


Look for big sales/ECB deals on Thursday!!!!!! Yesterday the coupon printer in my store printed me a $10/ $50 purchase which I plan on using this next weekend.

No comments: